Since it was established around 35 years ago, the Division of Urology in the HNDL has been constantly growing and improving its structure and offering the most updated existing technologies. It currently includes:
- The endoscopic interventions for the lower and upper urinary tracts, including the percutaneous approach to the kidneys and lower urinary tract.
- Oncologic Urology.
- Extracorporeal lithotripsy with the most advanced Siemens litho star.
- Interventional Radiology in Urology.
- Diagnostic Urodunamic studies.
- Urologic Histopathology.
- Prostate biopsy under transrectal ultrasound and now negotiating the introduction of the new green light laser for the treatment of benign Prostate Hypertrophy.